2.25.2008

What's going on with Usher?



"wonder why there is boolegging"


Well, world lately i been listening to Usher release so far entitled confessions and let me tell you my, my, my brought back memories. Good ones at least. So today i randomly was browsing the net and came upon something that made me really glad im not in the entertainment industry! As most of us know usher been getting ready for his latest lp still not titled. For the last couple weeks almost half of his ablum been leaked out. I know it's nothing new but, can the record label protect there craft! The industry wonder why there is boolegging. It's like when you were younger and parents were gone and you was independent just for that one weekend. Come on of course you going to gasp that freemdom right? But anyway, I been listening (yes i have been supporting leaked music) to usher latest tracks and my review so far is my prediction was wrong. After hearing 2 of his uptempo tracks i thought he was taking it A-town style but as i started to listen to more of the songs he was being the same usher (complaining!) Like tracks called "Moving Mountains, Crazy and I can't win"
Sorry Usher fans but he's not up to par on this one...........


-Leonwitha?mark

No comments: